Benefits of studying in USA
- US universities and colleges are known for their academic excellence and quality assurance. A degree from an accredited US university is not only recognized but also sought after, by employers worldwide.
- The long-term career prospects of a student are enhanced as the method of teaching is designed to apply theoretical knowledge and develop self-confidence, independent thinking and cross-cultural communication skills.
- A large number of scholarships, fellowships and assistantships are also available to international students. They are also eligible to work part time during studies.
- U.S. universities welcome international students for pursuing higher education in USA and have support systems to help students adjust comfortably to life in the U.S. Services at the international student office help student’s transition to the new environment. Support is offered through the year from organizing.
- Orientation programs to assistance with academic writing and building resumes as students get ready to graduate.
- American universities are widely known for the quality of their teaching and research. The United States is the number one and largest destination for international students seeking higher education overseas. The education system in USA is the most versatile and flexible higher education system for international students in the world.
- The US is the most preferred education destination among International students. The current 671,616 International students studying in diverse universities and institutions across US make it the number one choice of International student’s world wide. In totality there are 4276 Institutions in US out of which 1700 Universities & Institutions offer Master Degree & Ph D, 1700 Universities offer Bachelors.
English Requirement 5.0 Bands and above
a) TOEFL score taken within the last 24 months with an overall Score of minimum 550 / 213 / 79 or above with the minimum validity of 6 months at the time of applying.
b) IELTS score taken within the last 24 months with an overall score of minimum 5.5 (no band less than 5.0), with the minimum validity of 6 months at the time of applying.
If the student doesn’t satisfy the above criteria for English he will need to study ESL at AIC.
Tuition Fee Average – $ 8,000 – $ 32,000 per year
Living expenses Average – $ 8,000 – $ 12,000 per year