Benefits of studying in New Zealand
The advantages of the education system in New Zealand to international students can not be over-emphasised; it is a system that offers an attractive and stimulating academic environment
- New Zealand is the youngest country on earth – the last major landmass to be discovered. It has a rich and fascinating history, reflecting both our Maori and European heritage. Amazing Maori historic sites and taonga (treasures), some dating back almost a thousand years, are a contrast to many beautiful colonial buildings.
- International students can expect a high standard of education and living conditions.
- English is the everyday language of New Zealanders and there is strong English Language support for international students.
- Living and tuition costs compare well with other countries.
- Travel to New Zealand is easy with direct flights from most major cities.
IELTS &/or PTE are mandatory requirements however its highly recommended for clear and timely processing of admission and visa application. Students cannot go to NZ to study an English course.
For Level 5-6 programs : IELTS 6.0/ 5.5 band with no band less than 5.0
For Level 7 programs : 6.0/ 6.5 band
For Level 8 programs : 6.5 band with no band less than 6.0
Students can apply as FTS ( Funds transfer scheme ) and NON- FTS
For further information Contact Us